SkookumLogger v3.1.5 now available
Bill Myers, K1GQ has released version 3.1.5 of the contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester. It runs on MacOS, supporting single-mode and and mixed-mode events on 13 bands between 160m and 23cm. SkookumLogger requires a K1EL WinKeyer or a YCCC SO2R Box to send CW.
Some SkookumLogger Features
- Any number of QSOs per log
- Duplicate checking as callsigns are entered
- Partial callsign matching against Super Check Partials (SCP) database and log
- Integrated download of the SCP and cty.dat databases
- Exchange Archive database (like personal call history files)
- Separate activity table windows (like band maps) for each contest band
- Multiplier checksheets for countries, regions, prefixes, zones, locators, other
- Time Tracker and Rate Tracker panels
- Score window with band breakdown and scoring for most contests
- Bidirectional DX Cluster packet spotting interface, with skimmer and QSX support
- CW keyboard mode
- Great circle map with terminator overlay
- SkookumNet networking for multi-operator/multi-transmitter configurations
- Green Heron, Easy Rotor and SARTEK rotator interfaces
- Elecraft KPA500 and KPA1500, ACOM 2000A, and Alpha 87A amplifier interfaces
- Elecraft KAT500 antenna tuner interface
- YCCC SO2R Box interface including its WinKeyer emulation
- YCCC MOAS antenna switch interface with antenna pattern overlays on the great circle map
- Cabrillo export for submitting log entries
- ADIF and CSV export for moving contest QSOs to a general-purpose logger
- Automated log submission via Apple Mail and via Web browser
- Statistics report for post-contest analysis of your contest log
- CW Practice mode for developing your running skills off the air
Version 3.1.5 New features
- Relocated radio-related settings from OpMode preferences to Radios window.
- Removed Toggle Tune command and RF Gain bump commands Radio commands.
- Added New Mexico QSO Party In and Outside New Mexico. Thanks KK6MC.
- Made contest names consistent for rules that differ for entrants In or Outside an area. If you need to open an existing log for a contest with a changed name, use the File ► Change Log’s Contest Rules command to update the existing log after it opens.
- Added K3 Remote radio type for VA7GI, identical to K3 type except requires 9600 baud rate instead of 38400.
- Added reopen and hide-when-inactive behaviors to P3Panadapters window. Thanks W6FB.
- Changed to per-band QSOs for Tesla HF CW Contest. Thanks WA1Z.
- Repaired the help link for P3Panadapters window. Thanks W6FB.
- Squished bug that blocked communication with TenTec Eagle. Thanks KK4E.
- Squished bug that broke DVR play for Elecraft KX3. Thanks KX9E.
- Squished bug that affected exchange guessing for QSO parties that had info fields containing other info types in addition to county codes.