Introducing FTDX10 Cockpit for macOS
FTDX10 Cockpit is a native macOS app for rig control, memory management, radio settings, and much more for the Yaesu FTDX10.
- Full coverage of all FTDX10 radio settings.
- Send CW, RTTY, PSK messages of any length using the FTDX10’s encoder. Type and send.
- Instantly tune to recent POTA, SOTA, and NetLogger spots. More coming.
- Fast (less than 2 seconds) read and write of up to 100 memories. Drag, drop, sort enabled.
- Power on, off, and “APO” (auto power off) after 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 minutes.
- AF (volume) slider, RF (squelch) slider, volume “mute” toggle.
- Band segment indicator shows the minimum license class required to operate at the current frequency.
- Startup panel includes current band conditions.
- Macros feature to quickly accomplish multiple common tasks. More coming.
- One click to set “tune power” of 15 watts and one click to return to full power.
- Optional “Voice Guide” for band and memory changes.
- Optional app sounds if you’re not into the whole aviation thing.
- Requires macOS 12 Monterey or newer.
- This is a fully functioning demo limited to 5 minutes of use after connecting.
- Purchase a License Key below to unlock all restrictions.
Text Memories Panel