SDR++ is a cross-platform and open source SDR software with the aim of being bloat free and simple to use.
- Multi VFO
- Wide hardware support (both through SoapySDR and dedicated modules)
- SIMD accelerated DSP
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX and BSD)
- Full waterfall update when possible. Makes browsing signals easier and more pleasant
- Modular design (easily write your own plugins)
Changes in latest version:
- Added M17 decoder module
- Added higher FFT sizes up to 512k
- Added support for Bias-T in the BladeRF source
- Added option for Low-IF mode with SDRplay SDRs
- Fixed bad center tuning behavior
- Fixed missing network sink by default (You will have to reset your config or add it manual if you’re updating from an old version)
- Fixed freeze/crash on VFO remove
- Fixed missing depends field in the .deb files
- Lots more bugfix
Note: The MacOS package doesn’t create an icon, run
sdrpp in a terminal to run SDR++. Also, it’s is missing quite a few source modules, please wait a few more days for me to fix that.
Important: See readme for dependencies, the MacOS and Ubuntu/Debian packages don’t include them.
More information can be found on the SDR++ website