SDRangel version 7.8.4 released
SDRAngel is a multi platform general purpose software defined radio program that supports many SDR hardware.
SDRAngel has native support for:
- Airspy, Airspy HF, Airspy Discovery, BladeRF, Fun Cube, HackRF, Kiwi SDR, LimeSDR, LimeSDR Mini, Lime RFE, Perseus, PlutoSDR, RTL SDR, SDRplay RSP1, RSP2, RSPduo, RSPdx, USRP B210, XTRX
- Additional devices via Soapy and audio interface
- Remote devices via IP
- MIMO support
- TX/RX from multiple SDRs simultaneously
SDRangel features include:
- Signal Analyzer
- Noise Figure Measurement
- Satellite Tracker
- Star Tracker
- Rotator Control
- 2D and 3D Mapping
- Antenna Tools
- PER Testing
- PA/LNA control
- Test Equipment Remote Control
SDRangel includes the following MODEMs:
- AM, APT, Broadcast FM, DSB, FM, NTSC, PAL, SSB, VOR
- 802.15.4, AIS, ADS-B, APRS, DAB, DAB+, DCF77, DMR, dPMR, D-Star, DVB-S, DVB-S2, FreeDV, LoRa, M17, MSF, Packet (AX.25), Pager (POCSAG), RS41 Radiosonde, TDF, WWVB
- Use multiple MODEMs simultaneously
- Connect to 3rd party MODEMs
SDRangel Signal Analysis:
- Real-time, overlapped spectrum
- 2D and 3D spectrogram
- Time domain oscilloscope
- Statistical measurements of SNR, THD, THD+N, SINAD, SFDR, channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth
- Radio astronomy measurements
SDRangel uses include:
- ADS-B Decoder: Decodes aircraft ADS-B data and plots aircraft positions on a map
- NOAA APT Decoder: Decodes NOAA weather satellite images (in black and white only)
- DVB-S: Decodes and plays Digital TV DVB-S and DVB-S2 video
- AIS: Decodes marine AIS data and plots vessel positions on a map
- VOR: Decodes VOR aircraft navigational beacons, and plots bearing lines on a map, allowing you to determine your receivers position.
- DAB+: Decodes and plays DAB digital audio signals
- Radio Astronomy Hydrogen Line: With an appropriate radio telescope connected to the SDR, integrates and displays the Hydrogen Line FFT with various settings, and a map of the galaxy showing where your dish is pointing. Can also control a dish rotator.
- Radio Astronomy Solar Observations: Similar to the Hydrogen line app, allows you to make solar measurements.
- Broadcast FM: Decoding and playback. Includes RDS decoding.
- Noise Figure Measurements: Together with a noise source you can measure the noise figure of a SDR.
- Airband Voice: Receive multiple Airband channels simultaneously
- Graves Radar Tracker: For Europeans, track a satellite and watch for reflections in the spectrum from the French Graves space radar.
- Radio Clocks: Receive and decode accurate time from radio clocks such as MSF, DCF77, TDF and WWVB.
- APRS: Decode APRS data, and plot APRS locations and moving APRS enabled vehicles on a map with speed plot.
- Pagers: Decode POCSAG pagers
- APRS/AX.25 Satellite: Decode APRS messages from the ISS and NO-84 satellites, via the built in decoder and satellite tracker.
- Channel Analyzer: Analyze signals in the frequency and time domains
- QSO Digital and Analog Voice: Decode digital and analog voice. Digital voice handled by the built in DSD demodulator, and includes DMR, dPMR and D-Star.
- Beacons: Monitor propagation via amateur radio beacons, and plot them on a map.
More information, documentation and support can be found on the SDRangel website at SDRangel.org.
You can download the latest version of SDRangel from github