SDRangel v7.13.1 released
SDRAngel is a multi platform general purpose software defined radio program that supports many SDR hardware.
SDRangel uses include:
- ADS-B Decoder: Decodes aircraft ADS-B data and plots aircraft positions on a map
- NOAA APT Decoder: Decodes NOAA weather satellite images (in black and white only)
- DVB-S: Decodes and plays Digital TV DVB-S and DVB-S2 video
- AIS: Decodes marine AIS data and plots vessel positions on a map
- VOR: Decodes VOR aircraft navigational beacons, and plots bearing lines on a map, allowing you to determine your receivers position.
- DAB+: Decodes and plays DAB digital audio signals
- Radio Astronomy Hydrogen Line: With an appropriate radio telescope connected to the SDR, integrates and displays the Hydrogen Line FFT with various settings, and a map of the galaxy showing where your dish is pointing. Can also control a dish rotator.
- Radio Astronomy Solar Observations: Similar to the Hydrogen line app, allows you to make solar measurements.
- Broadcast FM: Decoding and playback. Includes RDS decoding.
- Noise Figure Measurements: Together with a noise source you can measure the noise figure of a SDR.
- Airband Voice: Receive multiple Airband channels simultaneously
- Graves Radar Tracker: For Europeans, track a satellite and watch for reflections in the spectrum from the French Graves space radar.
- Radio Clocks: Receive and decode accurate time from radio clocks such as MSF, DCF77, TDF and WWVB.
- APRS: Decode APRS data, and plot APRS locations and moving APRS enabled vehicles on a map with speed plot.
- Pagers: Decode POCSAG pagers
- APRS/AX.25 Satellite: Decode APRS messages from the ISS and NO-84 satellites, via the built in decoder and satellite tracker.
- Channel Analyzer: Analyze signals in the frequency and time domains
- QSO Digital and Analog Voice: Decode digital and analog voice. Digital voice handled by the built in DSD demodulator, and includes DMR, dPMR and D-Star.
- Beacons: Monitor propagation via amateur radio beacons, and plot them on a map.
The latest release, v7.13.1 includes the following changes and fixes:
Aaronia RTSA Rx support
New sample source plugin to support reception with the Aaronia RTSA (Real Time Spectrum Analyzer) and the Aaronia RTSA Suite software. This is mainly targeted at the Spectran V6 series however it just interfaces with a HTTP server block fed by a IQ demodulator block in the RTSA Suite so any flowgraph supporting this architecture would work. Details are provided in the readme.
Other changes and fixes
- Channel analyzer: engage rational down sampler also when no channel decimation takes place. Fixes #1622
- Display rotator on Star Tracker and Satellite Tracker polar charts for #1641. PR #1650 from @srcejon
- AFC and Demod Analyzer: fixed message queue disconnect. Fixes #1634
- Fixed ValueDial value settings when it is equal to previous value
- DATV demod: GUI: set RF bandwidth with standard SR
- Airspy: corrected transverter frequency and mode setting from GUI
More information, documentation and support can be found on the SDRangel website at SDRangel.org.
You can download the latest version of SDRangel from github