MacLoggerDX Version 5.34 Released
Software or Site URL: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.34 of MacLoggerDX has been released and can be downloaded from:
What’s New in this version:
- Yaesu FT-817 Modes.
- Separate port for DTR/RTS keying.
- Kenwood TS-590S Modes, CW, Split, VFO select and S-Meter.
- Don’t use callbook location for portable calls.
- Worked status message.
- Strip UTF-8 Unicode on ADIF Export.
- Added Icom IC-9100 Driver.
- Better Layout for MacBook Air.
- Bands Panel redesign.
- Bands Panel VFO Snap to 1 & 5 kHz boundaries.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers.