Flrig v1.3.34 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Flrig v1.3.34. Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to Fldigi.
This version of Flrig is a minor maintenance release with a fixes and enhancements to several rigs supported by Flrig. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Flrig continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 1.3.34 Maintenance release
- doc update
- update help document
- Allow user to selectively read, save and restore transceiver operating characteristics.
- expansion of previous save/restore for freq mode and bandwidth
- Separated Initialization of main, separate PTT and Aux serial ports
- flrig shell
- added Perl script for controlling flrig using the xmlrpc interface.
- FT1000 update
- backend code update
- IC7300 NR scale
- Changed NR scale iaw AE5ZA tests
- IC7200/7300 compile warning
- Correct compile warning in both backends
- correct flrig always reported the mode as USB-D regardless of the radio’s actual mode.
- correct flrig would not set the radio to USB-D if it had previous set the radio to a different mode.
- correct flrig would not set the attenuator.