SkookumLogger v3.1.6 now available
Bill Myers, K1GQ has released version 3.1.6 of the contest logging software SkookumLogger for macOS.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest logging program suitable for the most demanding contester. It runs on MacOS, supporting single-mode and and mixed-mode events on 13 bands between 160m and 23cm. SkookumLogger requires a K1EL WinKeyer or a YCCC SO2R Box to send CW.
Some SkookumLogger Features
- Any number of QSOs per log
- Duplicate checking as callsigns are entered
- Partial callsign matching against Super Check Partials (SCP) database and log
- Integrated download of the SCP and cty.dat databases
- Exchange Archive database (like personal call history files)
- Separate activity table windows (like band maps) for each contest band
- Multiplier checksheets for countries, regions, prefixes, zones, locators, other
- Time Tracker and Rate Tracker panels
- Score window with band breakdown and scoring for most contests
- Bidirectional DX Cluster packet spotting interface, with skimmer and QSX support
- CW keyboard mode
- Great circle map with terminator overlay
- SkookumNet networking for multi-operator/multi-transmitter configurations
- Green Heron, Easy Rotor and SARTEK rotator interfaces
- Elecraft KPA500 and KPA1500, ACOM 2000A, and Alpha 87A amplifier interfaces
- Elecraft KAT500 antenna tuner interface
- YCCC SO2R Box interface including its WinKeyer emulation
- YCCC MOAS antenna switch interface with antenna pattern overlays on the great circle map
- Cabrillo export for submitting log entries
- ADIF and CSV export for moving contest QSOs to a general-purpose logger
- Automated log submission via Apple Mail and via Web browser
- Statistics report for post-contest analysis of your contest log
- CW Practice mode for developing your running skills off the air
Version 3.1.6 New features
- A default CWOps roster is now included with SkookumLogger, used for self-adjudication (see Help). Thanks W2RU.
- Deleted the ARRL Maxim Birthday Contest.
- Updated IRTS Counties calendar, and scoring for Inside entrants. Thanks GØDVJ.
- Updated Polish DX Contest (SPDX) information, submission rules now require using web site; emails are rejected.
- Updated Florida QSO Party log submission and rules URLS.
- For NEQP entrants inside New England, working a 7QP or INQP rover is a dupe when they change counties. In 7QP, the same rover in difference states is a dupe but may be a state multiplier. Thanks K1KI.
- The & (sent exchange) CW message token now excludes the signal report, as documented. For QSO parties where the sent exchange is the county, the & token can be used to send the county as part of any message. Thanks K1XX and WA1Z.
- OK-OM DX Contest SSB was requiring CW mode for QSOs. Thanks NK4O.
- Florida QSO Party Inside Florida was mishandling QSOs with other Florida stations.
- Ontario QSO Party start time was 12Z instead of 18Z.