MacLoggerDX Version 6.43 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.43 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11,12,13 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura) supported.
- Apple M1 Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added WSJT Debug check box.
- Added option to convert US state names to abbreviations.
- Added WSJT UDP logging of Exch.
- Added Yaesu FT-710 driver.
- Added Log Check menu item.
- Added Not sent to QRZ Logbook to Log panel search.
- Added IOTA, SOTA, SKCC worked status in Spots panel.
- Fixed K4, IC-705, FT-950 report power bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html