MacLoggerDX Version 6.44 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.44 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.13
- macOS 11,12,13 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added Log reload button.
- Added hy-gain YRC-3 Rotor driver.
- Added POTA_REF, WWFF_REF ADIF tags.
- Added XieGu digital modes.
- Added eQSL username/call sign pref.
- Added dxpedition to URL Schemes.
- Fixed expired Club Log URL.
- Fixed 6922 SQLite Disk I/O Error.
- Fixed custom table color bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html