MacLoggerDX Version 6.48 released.
MacLoggerDX – the Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 140 countries….
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports more than a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW, IOTA Confirmations and much more.
What’s New in version 6.48:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11,12,13,14 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added DXCC Awards Report button.
- Allow 0 for Icom CI-V address.
- eQSL Confirmations web API change – No ADIF File received.
- SIG and SIG_INFO ADIF Import bug fixed.
- ADIF export tags extracted from comments field must be comma or EOL terminated.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html