SDR-Control Mobile for iPhone version 1.8.11 released
Software Defined Radio Client for Icom Transceivers and your iPhone
SDR-Control Mobile is a full featured iPhone App to operate your Icom Transceiver at home or from around the world without additional Hard- or Software.
Important: This App requires one of the following Icom Transceivers: IC-705, IC-7610, IC-9700 or the IC-R8600 Receiver
FACTS AND FEATURES:
- Compatible to iOS 15 and newer
- Compatible with any iPhone
- Complete operation of your Icom Transceiver in all modes
- Use the App local or to remote access of your Transceiver from any place without additional Hard- or Software
- Logbook with auto logging, ADIF Im-/Export
- UDP Log submission when using external logging software
- Integrated full featured FT8 / FT4 Tool
- Integrated CW Decoder
- Integrated CW Keyer
- DX-Cluster integration
- Call sign lookup integrated
- Displays Calls on Map with heading and distance information
- And much more…
WHAT YOU NEED:
- An Icom IC-705, IC-7610 or IC-9700 Transceiver or IC-R8600 Receiver
- The Transceiver needs to be connected to your Network (WiFi or LAN)
- No USB cable needed or supported
- An iPhone that runs at least iOS 15
Find out more here: https://ham-radio-apps.com
Read the Manual: http://go-to.me/sdrcontrol-mobile-manual
Version 1.8.11 contains the following changes and improvements:
- An issue where the logbook entry view didn’t display the current frequency and mode has been resolved.
- Manual input of large RIT values is now possible.
- A bug that prevented CW Macros from appearing in the CW Mode Tool has been fixed.
- Several other minor improvements and fixes have been implemented for a better user experience.
Version 1.8.09 which was released October 11, 2023 contained the following changes and improvements:
- As requested, it is now possible to enter large RIT values manually
- An issue was fixed that prevented the CW Macros to get displayed in the CW Mode Tool
- A few additional smaller improvements and fixes
Version 1.8.06 which was released September 7, 2023 contained the following changes and improvements:
- A Logbook issue was fixed
SDR-Control Mobile for iPhone is available for $36.99 on the App Store
The latest update can be downloaded for free.