SDR Control for Icom iPad version 1.8.11 released
Software Defined Radio Client for Icom Transceivers and your iPad
SDR-Control is a full featured iPad App to operate your Icom Transceiver at home or from around the world without additional Hard- or Software.
Important: This App requires one of the following Icom Transceivers: IC-705, IC-7610, IC-9700 or the IC-R8600 Receiver
FACTS AND FEATURES:
- Compatible to iOS 15 and newer
- Compatible to M1, M2 or older CPUs
- Complete operation of your Icom Transceiver in all modes
- Use the App local or to remote access of your Transceiver from any place without additional Hard- or Software
- Dual VFO support (single Waterfall)
- DualWatch support (Audio from both VFOs at the same time)
- Logbook with auto logging, ADIF Im-/Export
- UDP Log submission when using external logging software
- Integrated full featured FT8 / FT4 Tool
- Integrated CW Decoder (new)
- Integrated CW Keyer
- DX-Cluster integration
- Spots (from FT8, DX-Cluster) will be displayed in Waterfall
- Band limits and Band-Modes will be displayed in Waterfall
- Call sign lookup integrated
- Displays Calls on Map with heading and distance information
- MIDI Controller support
- Keyboard shortcuts
- And much more…
WHAT YOU NEED:
- An Icom IC-705, IC-7610 or IC-9700 Transceiver or IC-R8600 Receiver
- The Transceiver needs to be connected to your Network (WiFi or LAN)
- No USB cable needed or supported
- An iPad that runs at least iOS 15
Find out more here: https://ham-radio-apps.com
Read the Manual: http://go-to.me/sdrcontrol-ios-manual
Version 1.8.11 update contains the following changes and improvements:
- An issue where the logbook entry view didn’t display the current frequency and mode has been resolved.
- Manual input of large RIT values is now possible.
- A bug that prevented CW Macros from appearing in the CW Mode Tool has been fixed.
- Several other minor improvements and fixes have been implemented for a better user experience.
Version 1.8.09 update which was released October 11, 2023 contained the following changes and improvements:
- As requested, it is now possible to enter large RIT values manually
- An issue was fixed that prevented the CW Macros to get displayed in the CW Mode Tool
- A few additional smaller improvements and fixes
Version 1.8.06 update which was released September 7, 2023 contained the following changes and improvements:
- A Logbook issue was fixed
- It is no possible to lock the VFO using a new View menu entry
Please use the CONTACT DEVELOPER feature inside the App to report any issue so it can be fixed real quick.
SDR Control for iPad is available for $44.99 now on the Mac AppStore.