WSPR Watch for IOS version 4.3 released
WSPR Watch for IOS is a utility for ham radio users of the WSPRnet, PSKReporter or Reverse Beacon network. Quickly shows who can hear you and details of each spot.
Tap a spot in the table to look up the call on QRZ.com.
Export produces a tab delimited CSV file that can be sent to Numbers for sorting, filtering and graphing beyond what is in the app itself.
What’s New in Version 4.3:
- Map now uses custom band colours.
- Generate WSPR tones working again.
Version 4.2 released on October 1, 2023 included the following changes:
- Put back the little bar chart showing SNR
- QRZ button in spot info window to jump to qrz.com listing in web browser
- Able to lookup a call on QRZ.com from a settings view
- Option for iPad to just show the spots list on first page
- More settings info sent in feedback emails
- Unique spots now should be working
- No longer auto-select text fields, let the user tap to show keyboard
Version 4.1 released on September 22, 2023 included the following changes:
- Avoid background crash on iPad
- Reload if user has been in settings
- Tap on chart to scroll to that point in the spots list
- Analysis includes time of over with most spots
- Bolder callsigns in the spots list
- Implement customisation of band colours
- Avoid a crash in QRZ if we don’t get a session key
- Animate changes in the charts
Version 4.0 released on September 18, 2023 included the following changes:
- Modernisation of the user interface.
- iPad in particular is improved in this version.
- New icon to replace the rather dated one.