MacLoggerDX Version 6.45 released.
MacLoggerDX – the Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 140 countries….
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports more than a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW, IOTA Confirmations and much more.
What’s New in version 6.45:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11,12,13 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Log Database upgrade to Version 8.
- Added Log table call sign edit update.
- Added Locations editor to Station settings.
- Added POTA and WWFF fields to DX panel for logging.
- Added My POTA, My WWFF fields to Station settings.
- Added POTA ref to Grid geolocation.
- Supports v1.6 wfview.
- Added All Bands option to WAS Award panel.
- Added email note to QSL panel.
- By Mode AND By Band bug fixed.
- extra_cluster QSX Tuning bug fixed.
- rotctld bug fixed.
- QSL image transparency bug fixed.
- Work-around for eQSL.cc expired SSL certificate.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html