MacDoppler version 2.46 released
MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation. MacDoppler is a native macOS app.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, Florida State University, and the CalPoly CubeSat Project.
Automatic Keplerian update and logging directly into MacLoggerDX with upload to LoTW, eQSL etc.
What’s new in version 2.46:
- Requires OS X 10.13+
- macOS 11,12,13,14 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added moonPos app to Extras folder.
- Added 0.1 Rotator Filter Degrees.
- Added sub-lunar point to 2D Map.
- Tuning Dial Tracking enabled for SIMPLEX_USB, D.
- New Sat lock bug fixed.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.13 or newer.