KLog version 1.8.7 has been released
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS! KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, ClubLog integration, WSJT-X, DX-Marathon support and much more! KLog is available in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finish, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
Hamlib related bugfixes and others Jan 2022 – 1.8.7
- Bugfix: Removed the hamlib test from the KLog start that was causing big delays.
- Bugfix: Serial speed was not saved to config file.
- Bugfix: eQSL Uploads problem solved
- Bugfix: Connection to the radios were not being done properly
- Bugfix: SplitCheckBox was checked when coming from Setup
- Bugfix: Entering a QRZ cleared the DX Gridsquare if it was previously entered
- Bugfix: Imported QSOs add the default electronic QSL send info if configured.
- Bugfix: DXCC widget shows last Entity status after modifying a QSO
- Bugfix: Hamlib is now stopped while editing a QSO
- Bugfix: Hamlib on serial devices works ok.
- Bugfix: RST is not changed on mode change when editing
- New feature: Added a Manual Mode checkbox to disable quickly hamlib & wsjtx integration.
- New feature: Added “Save” and “Cancel” button when editing a recorded QSO.
- Update: Developers mailing list address changed to [email protected]
You can download the latest version of KLog for free from: