RepeaterPhone version 1.0.4 has been released
RepeaterPhone is an app which lets you connect to and use Allstar and Echolink networks. Connect to nodes, conferences and repeaters from around the world, using your iPhone or iPad.
You will need an account with either the EchoLink or AllStarLink networks, as well as a valid amateur radio license and call sign to use this app. Please see https://www.echolink.org or https://www.allstarlink.org, respectively, for more details.
* Push-to-talk interface
* Browse or search the directory for available nodes
* Mark favorites with a star for quick access
* Supports various audio devices, including Bluetooth headsets
* Fully integrated into your phone’s recent call system
* Includes a watch extension for dialing favorites and controlling push-to-talk
* Sharing your device with a licensed family member? Switch accounts easily
If you have used Echolink on your smartphone in the past, you can now enjoy
the superior audio fidelity of Allstar.
Version 1.0.4 includes the following changes and improvements:
- Fixed an encoding issue with special characters in node-specific credentials
- Added an extra safeguard against VNAK storms on AllStar calls
Version 1.0.3 October 17, 2022
- EchoLink link (-L) nodes seem to have a different station list format; can now parse this into the participants pane
Version 1.0.2 October 13, 2022
Bugfix: Better handling of empty calltokens
Version 1.0.1 October 11, 2022
- Input gain setting is now remembered between calls
- Added RX courtesy tone option
- Added French localization
- Fix VoiceOver losing focus when EchoLink directory refreshes
RepeaterPhone is available on the App Store for $7.99.