Announcing RepeaterPhone — an app which lets you connect to and use Allstarand Echolink networks
Announcing RepeaterPhone, an app which lets you connect to and use Allstar and Echolink networks. Connect to nodes, conferences and repeaters from around the world, using your iPhone or iPad.
You will need an account with either the EchoLink or AllStarLink networks, as well as a valid amateur radio license and call sign to use this app. Please see https://www.echolink.org or https://www.allstarlink.org, respectively, for more details.
* Push-to-talk interface
* Browse or search the directory for available nodes
* Mark favorites with a star for quick access
* Supports various audio devices, including Bluetooth headsets
* Fully integrated into your phone’s recent call system
* Includes a watch extension for dialing favorites and controlling push-to-talk
* Sharing your device with a licensed family member? Switch accounts easily
If you have used Echolink on your smartphone in the past, you can now enjoy
the superior audio fidelity of Allstar.
RepeaterPhone is available on the App Store for $7.99.