jLog v188.8.131.52 released
jLog is a free Java based Ham Logging program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 3 or ADIF 2 formats are possible to easily exchange data with any other Log programs.
jLog is written in Java and needs a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to run both the installer and the application. JREs are available for all major platforms, either as an integrated part or as an installable option.
jLog V 184.108.40.206 – Release Notes
A new release of jLog is available at https://jlog.org.
This is a minor release with the following changes:
- Added ‘Confirm file save’ checkbox in the Profile (V220.127.116.11)
- Reports (WAS, WPX, WAZ) uses the QSL Service select in the Profile (Paper, eQSL or LoTW) (V18.104.22.168)
- Warn if file modified also for Quit command in macOS App menu (V22.214.171.124)
- Test button in Profile for testing QRZ and HamQTH login (V126.96.36.199)
- Corrected File->Open randomly returning empty log
- Corrected US State wiped out in Profile Config tab
- QSO Number and File->Sort date now saves file as UTF8
- Misc cosmetic changes
Please send comments, suggestions, etc. to [email protected]. Thanks!
jLog can be downloaded from the jLog.org website.