HAM-Toolbox version 1.1.0 released
HAM-Toolbox is the ultimate utility App for every HAM-Radio Operator
HAM-Toolbox provides a variety of useful Tools to help you operating your HAM-Radio.
The Tools are ranging from activity monitoring Tools like DX-Cluster and PSK-Reporter, to Tools helping you with resource information like Bandplan, Glossary, AWG and many more Tools.
HAM-Toolbox is a universal app — with a one-time purchase you gain access to all of the following Tools on your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Reverse Beacon Network
- Beacons (especially NCDXF)
- DTMF Generator
- CW Encoder and Decoder
· LOGBOOK: HAM-Toolbox comes with a fully featured Logbook.
- Inspect and edit your existing QSOs
- Easy-to-use logging interface
- Maintenance (Data completion from QRZ.com, Duplicates finder, Mass change)
- LOTW and QRZ.com log submission
- Integrated Call-Lookup with possibility to update QSO
- Worked/Needed statistics for CQ-Zones, ITU-Zones and DXCCs
- Map with worked grid locators representation
- iCloud-Sync with multiple devices (compatible with SDR-Control and SmartSDR)
- Ohm’s law
- dB Conversion
Find out more here: https://ham-toolbox.com
Read the Manual: https://go-to.me/hamtoolbox-manual
Changes in version 1.1.0:
This update contains the following changes and improvements:
- Added POTA Tool
- Added more Repeaters (especially for the USA) and added a state selection
- New DXCC Glossar inside the “Resources” Tab that provides a searchable list of all Countries with their respective DXCC Code
- Added User Location (i.e. distance calculation) support for various Tools (DXCluster, PSKReporter, RBN, POTA, Repeater, …)
- Added User Location support inside Locator Tool (i.e. see your current Grid, CQ-Zone, ITU-Zone, etc.)
- Added QSL Automation Tool to the Logbook which will automatically send all QSLs and look for received QSLs
- Fixed a bug which prevented some QSOs from showing up on the map inside the Logbook
- Improved performance of the Mass-Change tool inside the Logbook
- Reduced the time to find duplicates inside a large Logbook
- Adjusted the Font-Size at some places to be more readable
- DXCluster now automatically starts after opening the tool
- Fixed visibility issues regarding Dark-Mode
- Fixed a number of UI issues regarding the appearance of Popovers and Sheets
HAM-Toolbox is available now on the App Store for $8.99. Once purchased, you can download the app on your iPhone, iPad and on your computer.