MacLoggerDX Version 6.47 released.
MacLoggerDX – the Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 140 countries….
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports more than a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW, IOTA Confirmations and much more.
What’s New in version 6.47:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11,12,13,14 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added Show QSL Image to Log and Spot contextual menus.
- Added sub-lunar point to 2D map.
- Import ADIF from Finder.
- Separate Light and Dark table colors.
- Added System to Dark and Light Windows.
- Added 3 cm, 13 cm.
- Added Icom IC-905 driver.
- Minor change to FT-710 driver.
- XieGu G90 digital modes fixed (requires latest firmware).
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html