HAM-Toolbox version 1.2.1 released
HAM-Toolbox is the ultimate utility App for every HAM-Radio Operator
HAM-Toolbox provides a variety of useful Tools to help you operating your HAM-Radio.
The Tools are ranging from activity monitoring Tools like DX-Cluster and PSK-Reporter, to Tools helping you with resource information like Bandplan, Glossary, AWG and many more Tools.
HAM-Toolbox is a universal app — with a one-time purchase you gain access to all of the following Tools on your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Reverse Beacon Network
- Beacons (especially NCDXF)
- DTMF Generator
- CW Encoder and Decoder
· LOGBOOK: HAM-Toolbox comes with a fully featured Logbook.
- Inspect and edit your existing QSOs
- Easy-to-use logging interface
- Maintenance (Data completion from QRZ.com, Duplicates finder, Mass change)
- LOTW and QRZ.com log submission
- Integrated Call-Lookup with possibility to update QSO
- Worked/Needed statistics for CQ-Zones, ITU-Zones and DXCCs
- Map with worked grid locators representation
- iCloud-Sync with multiple devices (compatible with SDR-Control and SmartSDR)
- Ohm’s law
- dB Conversion
Find out more here: https://ham-toolbox.com
Read the Manual: https://go-to.me/hamtoolbox-manual
Changes in version 1.2.1:
This update contains the following changes and improvements:
- This update introduces Radio integration. This means you can now connect your radio to HAM-Toolbox in order to:
- Directly tune to entries from DX-Cluster, POTA, RBN and other tools by double-tapping on the respective row inside the list
- Automatically fill appropriate fields with the radio’s frequency and mode while logging a new QSO
- Currently supported radios:
- Yaesu: FT-991, FT-DX10, FT-DX100
- Icom: IC-705, IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-9700, IC-R8600, IC-7851 (not tested), IC-905 (not tested)
- HamLib: Connect to any HamLib server
- If your radio is missing on the list, feel free to send me a request by using the “Contact Developer” button inside the App.
Check out the App’s manual for a complete description of the radio integration
The radio integration will be expanded regularly with future updates.
Changes in version 1.1.8 which was released October 25, 2023 included:
- New Tool: Frequency List
- Fixed Logbook file export
- Fixed “Toggle Color” on Map inside HAM-Clock (right-click on macOS, long-press on iOS)
- Added option to adjust font scale for macOS users (see Settings > Information & Support; iOS users can adjust the font size in the system settings under Display & Brightness > Text Size)
- Added option to set your region which adjusts the Bandplan inside Resources (see Settings > HAM-Settings > Your Region)
HAM-Toolbox is available now on the App Store for $8.99. Once purchased, you can download the app on your iPhone, iPad and on your computer.