Fldigi v4.0.12 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.12. This release of Fldigi are maintenance releases with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
- Farnsworth timing
- Changed Farnsworth CW timing to comply ARRL spec published in QEX, April 1990.
- PSK sinc filter
- force sinc filter for baud > 63
- ACL interface
- Correct grid square transfer string
- Text capture
- Improve upon commit 3302f0d4a56714b875
- Added grep evaluation of locator string to contest parser
- Added clear logging fields upon transfer of call from Rx panel to logging field
- configurable on contest config panel
- OSX start process
- Correct execute line parser