KLog v0.9.7 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has released v0.9.7 of the free KLog logging software for macOS, Linux and Windows.
There is one main new feature and some other minor updates.
With KLog 0.9.7 you will be able to add, remove or edit satellites to the KLog DB and you will also be able to import or export satellites data lists.
The other thing that you will be able to do from now, it is to disable the DX-Marathon support. Some of the KLog users are not DX-Marathon followers and it is very convenient to be able to get rid of the DX-Marathon status, specially in the DX-Cluster!
- Bugfix: When clicking on Check updates, the dialog froze.
- Bugfix: Printing log is not longer showing band in the mode column.
- Updated the default date on date boxes to the current date.
- Improved the Frequency syncronization between Satellite tab and the main tab.
- Improved how default mode is calculated.
- Added Satellites widget in Setup.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Danish (TNX Joe), Finnish (TNX Kristjan), French (F4HWL), German (TNX Burkhard), Spanish (EA4TV).
(Don’t forget to join the KLog Telegram group to discuss on KLog!)
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.