KLog version 1.8.4 has been released
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog brings another many times requested feature. The possibility to select the fields to be shown in the Log view as you can see in the manual.
Time again for bugfixes… KLog has several known bugfixes and we are using some time to try to correct them all.
This time this is the Changelog:
Aug 2021 - 1.8.4
- Bugfix: In some situations callsigns were always shown as to be worked. (Closes #345)
- Bugfix: Double click on DXCC widget was not sending the DXCC QSOs to the search widget.
- Bugfix: Queued LoTW were not properly selected for upload. (Closes #354) (TNX EA5WA) – Improvement: KLog start is optimized.
Aug 2021 – 1.8.3
- Added some backport code so systems without Qt 5.15.2 can compile and use KLog.
- Bugfix: Selecting File->Export to ADIF was not showing all the possible QSOs to be exported.
Aug 2021 – 1.8.2
- Bugfix: Updated the openSSL libraries for Windows users that was causing TLS errors on some connections. (Closes #342)
- Bugfix: Spanish typo (TNX (EA5WA) (Closes #341)
- Bugfix: Statistics were showing wrong numbers on DXCC/Grid per band (Closes #344)
Aug 2021 – 1.8.1
Bugfix: QSOs comming from WSJTX and other sources where not shown, depending on logview configuration. (Closes #338)
You can download KLog from:
I hope you enjoy KLog!