KLog version 1.9 has been released
KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS! KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, ClubLog integration, WSJT-X, DX-Marathon support and much more! KLog is available in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finish, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
Maps arrive to KLog Feb 2022 – 1.9
- New feature: Map showing locators. (Closes #168)
- Bugfix: Mark QSL to be sent is not shown if QSL is sent on right click menu in the search widget. (Closes #387).
- Improvement: Query the radio after leaving manual mode (Closes #416).
- Improvement: Grids are now sorted on Grid stats for satellites. (Closes #424).
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Italian (TNX IU5HIU), Japanese (TNX JJ1TGT) & Spanish (EA4K).
You can download the latest version of KLog for free from: