SmartSDR for iOS v3.09.08 Now Available
Marcus, DL8MRE announces that release of SmartSDR for iOS v3.09.08 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store.
This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. However, the App also contains a FlexRadio Simulator (Demo Mode) that provides an approximation of the App’s features so you can evaluate this App even without owning a FLEX-6000 SDR.
Version 3.9.09 Fixes a remaining Dark Mode and two other issues.
Version 3.9.5 includes the following changes:
- FT8 and FT4 decoding has been further improved
- New MIDI settings, introduced with the MAC Version, are now also available in this App
- Some DX-Cluster issues were fixed
- The new Flic 2 Button is now supported. Unfortunately, the old Flic Button can no longer be used. Flic no longer provides a necessary library
- Some iOS 14 improvements have been added